Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Other Weight Loss Bloggers

So I started this blogging through weight loss thing and so far my sisters are on board. Alicia had her sight ready before mine and Amber just joined us. Go check em out. If you have a weight loss blog let me know. I would love to link you on my site.

You can see the different personalities of the Divers' girls very well on our blogs. As Alicia has pointed out our pages are COMPLETELY who we are. It's a nice peek into our personalities. I hope you enjoy reading their blogs.

trunkminusjunk.blogspot.com
eyesfixedahead.blogspot.com

I can't figure out how to creat a link so you will just have to copy and paste or click on the links on the side of my page.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Yah for the Divers' girls!

Anonymous said...

Cool... I don't have a blog that deals with weight, but I joined a "team" on my wetcoast women blog. We all seem to be struggling LOL!!

Keep it up girls.

Shannon said...

It's in the air. keep it up I know you can do it!!