Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Goals

I have all these goals and the only one with a reward attached to it at this point is my final goal weight. I need to set goals for all the others. Do you have any ideas? I don't want to use food as the reward. I am an emotional eater. I eat when I am happy, I eat when I am sad. I eat when you're happy, I eat when you're sad. I don't want to associate food with an emotion any more.

So non food goals are good. I'm not really motivated by them any way becasue I don't deprive myself of anything. With all that said. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Momma Lipsit said...

Hey Shannon -

You can do it! Hmmm...goal achievment rewards. How about getting your nails done or going to a movie or better yet buying a piece of jewelery to remind you of your accomplishment! Yeah --I like that one! Oh by the way you are already sexy!! But I like the title. Love ya.

Shannon said...

I like the jewlery idea. Even though I don't do a movie or nails very often it wouldn't seem big enough for a 50 poud accomplishment but I do like it for a smaller goal. Good thinking.

I know I'm sexy now but I will be knock em dead sexy by the time I'm done. Thanks for the encouragement!