Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hello friends. I'm back. I headed off to California with my sister last Monday and just returned this Monday. I was going to try and blog and keep up with this while I was out but it took us a long time to get the internet up and running. I wish I had something to report but I don't.

I had every intention of staying the coarse and exercising while I was gone but it didn't happen. And I really just don't care. I finally made it to the grocery store last night so I'm back on my A game today. I leave for out of town again Saturday come back on Sunday and then head back out on Monday and will not return until the weekend sometime. Those details still have to be worked out.

I hope ya'll are having a god week and i'll talk to you agian in a few days.

No comments: