Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm in a funk..

and I shouldn' be since I've started losing. I should be that much more determined but what can I say. This week has been nuts. I leave for california on Monday morning and there has been so much to do at work and home to prepare. Next week work will be crazy busy with a school and Bible study. I'm also just flat out exhausted. I can't seem to shake it. I stopped taking my iron vitamins because I was feeling great but I think that is part of the reason for why I feel so tired. I've started taking them again but it takes about a week or a little more to get in my system. Starting today I'm trying to get back into journaling and actually making it to the gym.

I plan on keeping up with my diet and exercise as best as I can while I'm gone. I am going to make sure we find a hotel on the way that has a gym. It will feel good to workout after being in the car for 12-15 hours. My sister is moving on to a college campus so I should have access to their gym as well.

That's all I have for now. I hope you are having a great week.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

You are doing great, I hope this funk breaks for you.

Sukhaloka said...

I agree with Claudia. You are doing great, keep it up!

Hope you're doing alright - haven't seen you in a while!