Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm Still Here

I'm not trying to avoid you guys. I promise. I've been terribly busy and haven't had much time to blog or even think about blogging. I'll be back full force by November 12. I am in the middle of our first big family wedding and I have a ton of responsibility for it. That and all the traveling. I don't really think I stop till mid November. Thanks for all your ongoing support. You will never know how much I appreciate it.

If you have access to the Tyra anks show, you might want to tune in over the next couple of days. She is talking about women and body image. It should be very intersting. So I encourage you to tune in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo hows things? I am so tired these days that I find myself eating the kids halloween candy NONONONONONO i know LOL.

Sukhaloka said...

my point, quite much. How's things? 12th has gone and past, yet no Shannon!