Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Catching Up

I think my body is finally getting the idea on this whole weight loss thing. I am starting to lose the weight a little better and dropping a little faster. I am so excited. 

There is no weigh in this week because I weighed in twice last week. I'm starting to move up in our family weight loss competition. I am now positioned in 8th place from about 15th place. I am starting to gain on the others. It feels good to feel like I am back in the competition.

I started getting up earlier to get to the gym. I figured if I got there earlier I could get a longer work out in. This is the first day to make it out of bed almost on time and I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I hope my body can get used to this routine. Going to bed early is the really hard part especially now that it doesn't get dark until close to 9:00 now.

No comments: