Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Much to talk about...

Sorry I am a little late. I had an insane weekend which left me not too well on Monday. I'm still not feeling great but I am a million times better.

The gym is going great! I am LOVING my new treadmill routine. My hour and a half on there flies by. So far there has been no agonizing times while I'm on it. I am slowly getting into the Curves routine. it's been hard since I'm at my other gym so much and I don't ever feel like Curves is adding much. I need to make it at least 3x a week to give it a fair chance.

I did great on my weight loss this week. I lost nearly 5 pounds, 4.8 to be exact. I am hoping to pull ahead some in the weight loss competition. We will have to see how the next couple of weeks go but I think my body is starting to catch on to the weight loss thing.

Last night I went to go get fitted for a bridesmaid dress. I need to lose about 10 inches in the waist and 20 inches in the hips to even fit in it. Which means I have to hit this whole thing even harder than I already am. I have a new focus, new determination and a new game plan. Here are the pictures. I HATE the color and this is not the dress. I am so glad that the color looks better in pictures because its terrible in person.


Can you feel the sarcasm?

Hmm... Is there anything that I am missing? I think I've covered it for now. See you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OY I don't care for the dress, but you work it when you get it LOL!

Shannon said...

I know it's terrible. That is actually a different dress from the one i will be wearing. The one I am wearing is actually very pretty. The color just SUCKS!!!

I am definitely going to work it. I am going to want to work it when I make it into that dress!!