Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Words of Affirmation

Last week was a good week. Not necessarily in pounds or inches but in spirit. I am really getting my fun groove back at the gym. It was really enjoyable for a long time but getting into it this time around has been terrible. I've gotten into 3 forms of exercise that I am just digging and I have the best set of music I've had in a long time. I am not looking forward to the day where I lose interest in the music and it stops working for me.

This week I got 3 random compliments from people at the gym and some advice that really confirmed what I've been doing at the gym. One of the compliments came from a cute boy and i have to say that I was glad that he finally got off the treadmill so I could run again. My heart rate would not go down far enough with him there running next to me. LOL.

I am only down .2 this week but that's ok because I am having some major PMS issues right now. So its all good. As long as I didn't gain.

No comments: