Monday, February 11, 2008

I better be losing inches..

because I am definitely not losing pounds. I've been working my ass off at the gym and staying in my calorie range and still have nothing to show for it. Well not really. My clothes are fitting better and I did buy a smaller size pant. I really don't count the pant thing for too much until I can fit into a smaller jean size not casual workout clothing.

Is it too much to ask to want to see pounds too?

I weighed myself on Friday afternoon and I was down to 326.2. I was thinking it would be at least that if not a few pounds lighter. I dropped 2 1/2 pounds in one day so I was thinking I would have a great weigh in. So I guess that was were the disappointment was. I have been really good and making it to the gym sometimes twice a day. Don't take this as discouragement because I'm not discouraged. My clothes are fitting better and regardless of the kind of pant I bought it was still a smaller size. That alone is worth celebrating!! I'm just wondering when I get to actually see the pounds come off?

Oh well, it will happen, I just need to practice some patience!!

This week's goals. I refigured my calorie intake. Which hasn't really changed since I haven't lost much but I balanced the calories out a little better. I just gave myself more to eat during the week and less to eat on the weekend.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I GAINED pounds the first few months when I was gyming it LOL... I guess you will get your body used to it and the pounds will drop, but for now it is still adjusting.

Last night I danced the night away, worked up a sweat. It was fun! Thats how I kept my slimness before I had the kids LOL.

There might be something to that...

Sukhaloka said...

It's fine to gain as long as you're feeling fitter and breathing better. Keep at it, the results will come :). You're doing great, Shanny!