Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi

I've been going through a lot personally and professionally and have been way too busy to do much of anything out of the ordinary. I have been super stressed with work and have practically been living there. I am also emotionally in a rough place but I am working to climb out of my funk. It's hard though when I am sleep deprived but I am working on fixing that problem. 

I am hoping to get back into the routine of things by tomorrow. I just got my office under control this morning and I am hoping to regain control over my house tonight. I think once I do that I will be good to go. I just feel so out of control of everything right now. I am so overwhelmed.

I will weigh in tomorrow morning which I am not looking forward to. I have had a lack of time to take care of myself and I am very worried that after all my hard work its going to show on the scale. I'm just going to have to work that much harder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it! keep up the work, I applaud you girl.

Shannon said...

Thanks Claudia. I really appreciate that :O)