Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weigh-In Sucks

So I weighed in and I did a lot worse than I thought. The past few weeks have been tough on me and the diet. Between PMSing and going back and forth between the hospital and San Antonio and Dallas my diet has majorly suffered. I have done nothing but eat out and eat really late for the past 2 weeks. So needless to say I am up 3.8 pounds! I can hardly believe it. I thought maybe a pound or two but not nearly four.

I'm not depressed or discouraged but I'm actually pretty pissed. I also think I am just going to keep the weigh-ins on Monday's. I really did not like the mid week weigh-in. Pictures hopefully coming soon. The week has been crazy and I haven't had much contact with people who can take the picture for me.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I also like early morning weigh-ins! Don't be discouraged!! Perseverance sister!! If anyone can do it...YOU CAN!! I love you...keep up the great work!

Shannon said...

I'm not discouraged. Pretty pissed off is all. It made me mad. I am perservering. I just went to get a massage to make me feel better. I think it worked!

Brian and Julie Woolery said...

Hey gorgeous... I've meaning to comment on your new site for a while and things have been so crazy... anyways, just wanted to say how much I admire you for doing this - public blogging on weight loss takes guts that I don't think I have... Well, you're so beautiful and I know you'll do great in reaching your goals, so keep up the good work... and I'm thinking of fun things for rewarding yourself... love you!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you left me a comment! I'll be looking forward to the reward ideas. i am in desperate need of them. Love you.