Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MIA

So I started this blog and then I went MIA. Sorry. My cousins little girl was in the hospital and i took a little trip to Dallas for a little more than a week. I went off the diet. Between running back and forth to the hosiptal and taking the boys out you could just say that I went off my diet for the week. I tried hard at first but then with all the caos it just happened. I am back home now with the boys and I am struggling to find the time to get to the grocery store. I'm watching what I eat but not really doing what I need to do. Hopefully by this weekend I will be back on track.

My friend Jennifer made a really good observation about me. It's something that I've thought about before and taken notice to but there is something about when someone else tells you... She noticed that everytime I get really serious about a diet, jumping to someones aid is soon to follow. I know that I don't jump to someones aid to avoid dieting. I actually enjoy dieting once I get into it but I think its satan using a really big strength of mine to get me off track. Do you have any thoughts on this? If you do I would love to hear what you have to say.

No comments: