Monday, April 30, 2007

Sigh....

Well, I don't know what to think. My weigh in was terrible. I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with me. Last week was a good week. It wasn't perfect but it was good. I am upset, discouraged and disappointed. Not to the point of giving up. I'm just upset. Oh well. Moving on...

So this week I've added exercising back in to the routine. I'm starting off slow. I'll do a couple of weeks of 45 min workouts then bump it back up to 1 1/2 hours. I'm extra tired from the past month and I need to listen to my body and not push it like I want to. Last weeks massage was terrible but I think I am going to book another one this week. They really are important for good health. I know you probably think I'm crazy but after going to massage school I know from experience how good they are for your health. I'll probably book another next week to and then just book them twice a month after that unless financially I am able to do it more.

Pictures are hard to do. I'll try and get one posted soon.

3 comments:

Craig & Cindy said...

Keep up the good work. You are going to be an inspiration to all of us one day. It isn't easy but you can do it.

Amber said...

You can do it! You are helping to inspire me in my own weight loss goals...even if I don't have my blog up yet.

Keep the posts coming. It is good to hear how your progress is going. Keep it up and you will have your victory post soon!

Shannon said...

Thanks Amber. I'm not feeling too condifent about today's weigh-in but we will see. I hope I am wrong. Once I start dieting, I lose without any problems. It's probably because I am blogging my experience. I'm not going to stop, regardless...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!