Monday, May 7, 2007

Getting there...

Well, I'm getting there. Much better weigh-in this week. I lost 3. I was hoping for more but I have no reason to complain. I won't get excited until I have a couple more weeks like that. I'm hoping that I am not in a strange pattern of up 4 down 3, up 4 down 3. After talking to several people this week, I am not the only one with strange weight gain. So that makes me feel a whole lot better.

I made it to the gym 4 days last week. It's not where I want to be but that will happen next week. One more week of taking it easy at the gym and then I am jumping back in full speed.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

"press on" you are doing good!!

Brian and Julie Woolery said...

congratulations! i totally understand how hard it is to go to the gym... does anything help while you're there? watching tv, listening to music, etc? i'm a firm believer in working out while you 'relax' as much as possible. :) and where are the promised pics? i want to see beautiful you! :)