Monday, May 21, 2007

Pattern broken!!!!

My terrible pattern has been broken. I had a 5 pound loss this week!!! I'm trying not to get too excited. I will throw myself a party if I can manage a loss two weeks in a row. At least this up 4 down 3 thing is over. Today I am down 5. I was looking through my book and this has been going on for about a month and a half now and quite frankly, I'm tired of it.

Kind of random but my baby sister, Alicia asked my mom if I really was trying as hard as I said I'd been. I mean who could blame her. You might be thinking the same thing. I would have asked. My mom replied yes and then some. Just in case you wanted to know.

That's it for now. I'll try and follow up with pictures later.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I couldn't be a prouder little sister! Way to go!

I sound kind of like a jerk for asking mommie that...but i just wanted to know. So anyways.. keep truckin' along!! I love you sissy.

Shannon said...

Your not a jerk for asking her that. I don't blame you for asking. I would have.

Amber said...

Way to go! Keep it up. I am glad you were able to receive some encouraging results.

I will be praying you are able to keep dedication, your eyes fixed on the end goal, AND some more weight loss!

Brian and Julie Woolery said...

hey! that's great! how's everything going this week? i'm sure there will be cause for celebration! :)