Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Facing the scale

I did NOT want to weigh in yesterday but I knew I needed to. After my last couple of months of gain and loss every other week I was nervous and scared about whether or not I had actually broken the pattern. Especially coming off of a holiday weekend. i don't think I was doing as bad as I thought. I needed to face the scale regardless of the outcome and it paid off.

It's wasn't much of a weight loss but it was one nonetheless which means that terrible pattern I was in of gaining and lossing every other week is over and I can move forward without that hanging over my head. I lost .4 this week. I should do something to celebrate. Oh wait I already have. I got an icedream from Chickfila!!! They are yummy you should try one sometime if you haven't already.

No comments: