Monday, May 14, 2007

Pattern

I am stuck in a pattern that I don't know how to get out of. I gained 3.2 pounds this week. It has been up 4 down 3, up 4 down 3, up 4 and we will see about next week. I want to be upset but I can't because I've been working really hard. Even everyone around me is wondering what the deal is. I have to say that I am a little confused.

In the past when I was doing Weight Watchers I could goof off half the week and be serious the other half of the week and still manage a 2 to 3 pound loss. One of the only differneces between now and then is the amount of points they allow me to have. I am up 7 points from what I've had in the past which is a lot. So here is my game plan for this week.

1. Cut back to my orginal points. I will be eating about 350 less calories a day. Which gives me about 1600 calories a day and
2100 less calories for the week.

2. Double my water intake. I've been drinking plenty of water but with the workouts and the heat I thought it would be
good to increase what I am already doing. I should consider purchasing stock in the bottle water industry :O)

3. Back to my full gym routine. I will be back to working out 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day.

I am praying really hard that it is a great week. I am hoping for a seven pound loss. I know its high but for my size and a the calorie cut it is not unrealistic. I only want that weight loss for a week or two. I believe in losing it slowly.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Keep your head up! I have never seen you so determined!! I know this will all work out and you will be so proud of yourself. I am proud of you my love!!