Monday, January 28, 2008

Bittersweet

This weigh in was bittersweet but mostly sweet. I lost 4.2 pounds. Yay for me. The reason why it was a little bitter is because I weighed myself on Friday and I was down about 5.5 pounds and was thinking I would be able to hit the 8 pound mark by this morning. Oh well. What can you do? The weekend was a little off but I stayed the corse regardless. All that matters is that I hit the 4 pound mark. My goal for awhile is 4 pounds a week. So I am patting myself on the back.

Last Week: 333
This Week: 327.8
Total Loss: -4.2

This weeks goal is to hit 320 pounds. That means I need to lose 7.8 pounds. I don't believe that is too far out of reason. Last week I only made it to the gym 4x and the workouts were very short. Here are the things that I am going to add this week to boost my weight loss efforts.

1. Make it to the gym everyday with regular length workouts.
2. Sign up for Curves and attend if I am signed up early enough in the week.
3. Continue to drink all of my water.
4. Continue keeping a detailed journal.

3 comments:

Sukhaloka said...

congratulations on the 4 pounds lost. good wishes for the future plans.

Hope you're holding on all right. Take care!

Amber said...

That's incredible-a great start. Keep it up! I am proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Great job, you could always add snaking to the workout. SLither off some pounds. But no seriously I am super proud of you!!