Friday, January 11, 2008

A little bout with depression

So this week is not the outstanding first week that I wanted. It's been a difficult week to start. I've had unusal circumstances almost everyday this week beginning with Monday and a late work night. Tuesday was my Dr's appointment followed by an all day celebration of my best friends Vanessa's birthday. Wednesday was rough. A friend of mine that I grew up with passed away along with Vanessa's grandmother. Her grandmother raised her and was the only family she has left. Thursday was just filled with sadness and Friday through Monday will be filled with working and seeing lots of old friends and remembering Sasha. I'm a little down and allowing myself to be that way. I am giving myself through Monday night and then first thing Tuesday morning it will be back to the daily grind and routine.

Please keep Sasha's family in your prayers. She was an only child an really close to her family. Also keep her friends in your prayers too. She was too young to dye and there are a lot of people having a hard time with her death. Also keep Vanessa in your prayers too. She is having a really hard time as well. It's been really hard on her too.

I'll see you either late Mondy or sometime on Tuesday with week one results.

No comments: