Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hi. I've missed blogging. Thanks for leaving me a comment Julie. I was planning on blogging today but it was nice to know that I was missed. Please continue to hold me accountable. I need it sometimes. Well, due to circumstances, I have NOT been dieting and excersizing. Life happened and was either too busy or too tired to care. You do the best you can or not and then get back on and try again once the dust settles. My dust is settling and its time to start back up. I have to be honest i am a little terrified of weighing in but I need to be accountable for my lack of trying.

I'm leaving work early today and going to the gym to relax. I am going to stretch (I am very stiff) and realx in the SUN by the pool, then hit the hot tub and suana. After the gym I need to get groceries, otherwise this will NOT work this week. I am hoping for a huge week but I am tired and exhausted and will need your prayers to make it through. I have to get used to the early morning routine again. Yuck. I' am not looking forward to that.

This Weeks Goals:
1. Focus
2. Make it to the gym everyday this week
3. Journal everyday
4. Stand up for myself
5. Lose 10 pounds

2 comments:

Alicia said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I like that one... "Stand up for myself"

Shannon said...

I like that one too ;O)