Saturday, August 18, 2007

Working on me

I am still here. I have had a rough couple of weeks. I'm not really sure why but I have. I have been soooo exhausted and worn out. I haven't been able to pull myself out of bed to make it to the gym. Or anywhere else for that matter. I am slowly getting better and am hoping to be ready to go Monday morning. I think some of it is a mild depression. But who knows.

I have to do something this weekend that will be really hard. I need to confront someone in my life over my weight. I kept ignoring it thinking it would get better but it hasn't and it needs to come to an end. It's effecting me and my weight loss efforts. So if you think about me pray for me and this other person. I am afraid of the other person not taking what I have to say very well. I could really use your prayers.

Well, I'll see you on Monday.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I will be praying for you sista!

Amber said...

I love you and will be praying for you. Though it will be hard, it is a step toward standing up for yourself.

Sukhaloka said...

Got here too late, but.. I can identify all too well with parts of what you're going through.

Good luck. Hope it works out/worked out. And no matter what, you have to love yourself enough to realise that this other person doesn't matter. Only you do.