Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Catch Up

Sorry about the lack of communication yesterday. It was a terribly busy day. Here are the stats from weigh in.

This Week: 319.4
Last Week: 320.4
This week's loss: -1

Weight Loss Total: -7.4
Goal for next week: -4

Boot Camp was a success. I journaled everyday, worked out everyday and posted signs all over the house with my goal. This past week was a big week for me. Regardless of what my technical weight loss says. I really lost 4-5 pounds. I got on the scale Thursday and noticed I was up 3-4 pounds. I was shocked. Again wondering were it was coming from. After my workout I figured out why. I discovered that I had a trigger point for weight gain. I think it was the reason for my problems for the first couple of months. So, I delt with those feelings and literally worked my ass off the rest of the week. I was able to lose that weight I put on plus an extra pound. I am proud of myself.

Treadmill Update:
It continues to up the game. While its not torturing me anymore, it is still intensifing. It's only kicking my ass about every three days which still leads me to believe that it knows me. And working out in the summer is miserable. Last week was our first full week of intense heat and humidity so my body is still adjusting. Which means by the time I get off of the treadmill, I am drenched with sweat and the hot tub is really refreshing.

This weeks goals will be like last weeks.

1. Workout everyday
2. Journal everyday
3. Post motivation around my house and office

Weight Loss Goal for the Week: -4 pounds

2 comments:

Amber said...

Keep up the work! You can do it. This week I started running and training for a half marathon in October (12 weeks away). It is kicking my butt, but I am meeting Sara to run at 5:00 am which means I have to get up at 4:15.

Just thought I would share my running victory/struggle. I am looking forward to next week where hopefully running will reach that "enjoyable" stage--I am not there yet.

Shannon said...

Good for you!! I'm so proud of you!!!