Monday, June 25, 2007

No Weigh-In This Week

Sorry but there is no weigh in this week. Sometimes you jsut have to take a week off. My best friend was in the ER a couple of times over the weekend, she's fine but I'm tired and just not in the mood. I plan on getting back on track tomorrow. I need another boot camp and focus week. I had a really great workout on Thursday and hope to have many more of those this week. I have to admit that there was some really nice eye candy for that great workout and hope to see more of that in the future :O)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Good luck with boot camp. I will be praying it goes well and that nothing comes up so you can focus on taking care of yourself. So often you take care of others. I love that trait about you. You give so much of yourself to others. But I will be praying that you get a good chunck of time to focus on yourself.