Thursday, June 21, 2007

My ankle

So I think I snapped a muscle not by bone. I started massaging my leg/ankle and found 3-4 marble sized knots in my shin leading to the top of my foot. I've been working them out but its been hard. It's in an akward spot to massage on myself.

Last night I was just about to pass out when my ankle started hurting really bad. Enough to make me get out of bed and do something about it. I massaged muscle relaxer into my leg and ankle and found a considerable amout of knots and tight muscles. Its getting bad so I think I need to book a massage soon. Again, it's too ackward of an area for me to do myself.

I've had to take it easy on the treadmill because of the tightness. It's been difficult not being able to do my normal routine but I've gotta take it easy. I hope to back to normal by the first of the week.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That sucks about your ankle. Press through. I am so proud of you. I am faithful to exercise but ONLY because I exercise with someone else. Your commitment and perseverence encourages and challenges me.